Work with us!
Apprentice or Journeyman HVAC/Refrigeration technician duties:
- Troubleshoot and perform regular maintenance for building equipment: air conditioners, furnaces, make up air, roof top units
- Service and installation of refrigeration equipment; ice machines, reach in and walk in coolers and freezers
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Provide driver’s abstract with clean driving record
- English speaking, reading and writing skills
- A professional appearance
- Ability to work in a team environment
Big Mountain Services is committed to growth of the HVAC/refrigeration trade through recruiting new technicians and sponsoring them through the Alberta Apprenticeship program.